Monday, October 30, 2006

Lorraine vs. Lorraine

Ok folks. Time for a narcissistic poll. All who favour Lorraine with blonde hair, dark underneath and perhaps red streaks, say 'aye matey' in pirate fashion. All who favour Lorraine with dark hair and bangs, say "I favour Lorraine with dark hair and bangs." Ok, now go to the comments box and let me know which you think looks best! Thanks all. Cookies and tang to follow.


Also, while we're on comparisons, is it JUST me, or do I look better as the dead prom queen I dressed up as for Halloween? Once again, feel free to leave your thoughts in the comment box.

5 comments:

Larissa said...

I love the brown hair with bangs! I just love it!

Anonymous said...

While I would REALLY love an excuse to say "AYYYYYEEEEE MATEY!" (ahhhhhhh...feels so good), I'm going to have to honestly respond "I favour Lorraine with dark hair and bangs." ALSO...since you asked, I was JUST THINKING how much better you look dead. Think about it.... it could be a good look for you. Death is the new youth..... run with it.....

Anonymous said...

PS...Where's my dang Tang?!?!

Anonymous said...

Lo,
I like your hair dark with bangs. You look soo good. nice dead prom queen, very original :)I miss you,
Steen

HCJoel said...

Both are nice. While I personally have always been fond of brunettes, you pull off both well. And while you could very well be the hottest dead prom queen of all-time, the alive Lorraine is even more attractive. Hope you're doing well.