Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Late Night Conversations

I've been up pretty late the last few nights. Somehow (well, I actually know how) my sleep habits have been completely reversed. One advantage to this generally depressing situation is that I get to stay up on the internet and have great late night conversations with entertaining people. Like tonight for example. Here's a snippet from my convo with Richy regarding sneaking food into movie theaters:

RICHY says:
One time i was bbq-ing myself a large hamburger at home when my friends came to pick me up to go to a movie (i underestimated the time). So i brought the burger into the theater in my pocket. That's when i realized that the most warm and comforting feeling in the world for me is having a hamburger in my pocket.

~Lorraine™~ says:
LOL. I MIGHT blog your last message.

RICHY says:
It made me want to write a new age song called 'burger in my pocket'.

No comments: