Friday, June 16, 2006

A Quick Update

It's been awhile. Let's get caught up:
  • My parents have been away for three weeks on a meditteranean cruise. The only time I talked to them was when my dad called into work to talk to someone besides me and I answered the phone. I was excited at the prospect of having to do my own cooking, cleaning and laundry, but the novelty of independence wore off within the first week.
  • I bought The Office (American version) Season 1 on DVD. My life is now complete.
  • I'm still miserable at my job but some added attention from my supervisor and having some major problems get solved and transfering some of my workload to the people who are actually supposed to be doing it has helped a lot.
  • I'm going to see the Arctic Monkeys again tomorrow night (sold out show, woot!) AND possibly stopping by the national tattoo exhibition.
  • Yesterday at work I found a file called "Duck Face" in the accounts payable folder on the accounting drive. I found this...well...very humourous.
  • Yesterday I thought up two lines that I find amusing: "You're not an idiot you retard" (directed at my lovely friend Kali) and "I don't have to insult your intelligence; you do a good enough job at that yourself." I'm s-m-r-t.
  • I still like stuff
  • My brother got married to the lovely Larissa. They are happy, we are all happy and no she is not pregnant. Pictures to come.

That's all for now...as you were.

2 comments:

Larissa said...

Thanks for clarifying that, Lorraine!

Me said...

It's sad when people hear someone got married and their first question is "she isn't pregnant, is she?" So I thought I would just put that out there just in case...I meant to put a post about your wedding and in fact still intend to do so.