Saturday, December 03, 2005

How You Can Haunt Me After I Quit

Here are some things that, upon leaving my company, I never want to hear again:
  • timecard
  • spreadsheet
  • extension
  • purchase order
  • invoice number/date
  • ”May I speak to the person in charge of…”
  • WIP Report
  • Can you page Paul?
  • Can you tell him that _____ called? (That’s why we have VOICEMAIL jerk! I’m a receptionist, not a secretary!)
  • Accounting Code
  • syacc
  • reception/accounting/management drive
  • commute
  • "tucka tucka tucka tucka tucka" Purchasing guy always comes into reception saying that...

Here are some things that I never want to see again:

  • fedex waybills
  • a telephone switchboard
  • a NG on a fax transmission page
  • a metered mail machine
  • a commercial invoice

I could go on, but I’ll post for now and just keeping adding on and on until it consumes my entire blog……

No comments: