Wednesday, December 21, 2005

The Assholes Of The Season

1. Drivers. Not surprisingly first on my list. Two people changed lanes almost into the front of my car on the way home from work today. Idiots. Monkeys I tell you!

2. An ex relative of mine. Really. I can't believe some people exist. I think he is pure evil. The scum that grows on scum. The devil not so much in disguise. Mr. Burns without any humour or secret good side that once in awhile surprisingly surfaces. Dog crap after it's been eaten by another dog and crapped out again. Yes. My only satisfaction is knowing that as in all good/evil stories, the bad guy gets what's coming to him in the end. And by golly, he is long overdue for his comeuppance.

3. Bitchy people in stores. Not the workers. The other shoppers. I heard one lady ahead of me in line at Staples today being very rude to the clerk. I felt like saying to her "it's the holidays...don't be a bitch. *zig zag snap*

4. Me. Well. Just today really. Now that my last stressful day of work is over I'm good to go.

Merry Christmas Everybody.

1 comment:

Me said...

Euan

That was the longest comment I've ever seen in my life!

Even if hollywood doesn't always play out in real life it at least plays in my head. Which is good for when I make a joke that flies over someone's head or do something that only the audience would get...in my mind they are all laughing with me on my personal tv show. And really...that's all that matters.

Miss you! Write me an email! Merry Christmas!