Friday, February 24, 2006

Missing: One Best Friend


Diana has left me for the land of the Scots. Not that I can really blame her...who can resist the lure of Scotland? I just hope Scotland treats her as great as it treated me. Perhaps even better...less hair pulling and alcohol poisoning...

She's gone for a whole month...but get this, as soon as she moves back she's moving to Cambridge for a year! A YEAR! Did you get that? 365 1/4 days...4 seasons...52 weeks...525,600 minutes *cue Rent soundtrack*

In a lot of ways I felt like I was saying goodbye to my best friend last night forever. I guess that happens when you grow up and people follow their own path which most often leads them away from you and your own path. *life pondering moment*

I'm going to go binge on some low fat ice cream.

No comments: