Friday, February 17, 2006

Plenty Of Fish

I'm addicted to this stupid website: www.plentyoffish.com

Honestly...I can't drag myself away from it. I don't want to date anybody, and if I did I certainly would not (ok probably would not) go on a dating website...but it's fun and stuff! Sure, 90% of the people on it are as weird as that guy in highschool who asked every girl out and kept attempting stand up comedy, but there are some fun people to talk to. I like meeting new people...and stuff...

So this website is completely free, and you can email back and forth and they even have their own instant messenger. You get practically unlimited space to write what you want and put up however many pictures you want. Much better than hotornot.com, although they have the option to rate people too. Which, yes, is terribly shallow, but come on, it's a shallow society we live in.

All in all, I've found yet another means of distraction from doing work. As if this blog and msn weren't enough. Check it out if you're bored. Just remember you'll probably throw back most of the fish that you catch.

No comments: