Friday, November 18, 2005

Sugar We're Goin' Down

Usually Fridays are highly enjoyable. I do little work because all my important tasks for the week are done. Also, creepy HR guy isn’t in Fridays. That reason alone is enough to boost my spirits for the rest of the weekend. But…(sigh). Today hasn’t been that great. It’s grey and cold out, as we are no doubt descending into a typical Canadian winter. And…I just found out some stuff that put quite a damper on my spirits. I hate finding out dissappointing things!! It sucks like…like…a vacuum! Argh, I’m not funny either…

So I’m thinking of organizing one of my boycotts on life. Life can’t win if you don’t give it the satisfaction! I just won’t participate! You can’t lose if you’re not playing…although I’m sure that really is just losing in another form.
Anywho, no more depressing blogging…back to the grindstone.

No comments: