Thursday, February 22, 2007

Family Dinner Conversation

Me: "So the doctor called me on my cell at like eight o'clock one morning, which I thought was weird because I don't remember giving them my cell phone number. Anyways, turns out my pap test came back and I have some abnormal cell growth."

Dad: "How did they get your cell?"

Me: "...uh...they took a swab...?"

*laughter around the table*

Me: "What?"

Dad: "Your CELL PHONE."

Me: "OH I thought you asked how they got the CELLS...I was like...'uh...manually?'"

Darren (talking as if he were me): " 'You wouldn't believe where I keep my cell phone' "

Chris (also talking as if he were me): " 'Yeah, my number is REALLY unlisted.' "

1 comment:

Larissa said...

I'm glad you chose this conversation to post and not the light saber one. :)

Also, I think it was actually Christy who made the unlisted comment, but that's not important; the story is funny nonetheless.